Family pack Irish gold seamoss
Glow from the inside out using Seamoss gel infuse with key lime a natural alkaline ready to scoop and enjoy the health benefits.
- Sea moss is a superfood sea plant that is most highly recognized as a natural health remedy. Known to be high in minerals and vitamins, antioxidants and many health benefits. Our sea moss contains 92 of 102 essential minerals for the human body to function with antioxidants, protein and potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve inflammation and phlegm.
- Sea moss is a excellent source of iodine and mineral compounds that produce collagen, anti-aging, tightening the skin, ridding of wrinkles. Great for the thyroid and provides clean energy.
- Boosts immune system, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-yeast.
- Helps with inflammation, lactic acid muscle soreness and quick recovery.
- Nourishes softens and moisturizes the skin. Helps with rashes, eczema, psoriasis, skin inflammation, sunburn, and great for GI health.
- Natural ingredients include: vegetable protein, containing beta-carotene, chlorophyll, enzymes, essential amino acids and fiber. Also, contains sulphur compounds, bromine, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, pectin, vitamins A, B, C, D, E, H, B12, and K.
Key lime benefits a natural Alkaline to stay hydrated,Your body needs vitamin C to create collagen, which keeps your skin strong and firm. Otherwise, you could start experiencing dry skin and wrinkles. Key lime benefits your skin by combating premature aging. The antioxidants can keep your skin in balance, minimize wrinkles, and keep your skin looking firm. Key lime juice helps dissolve mucus in the body.
- Keep refrigerated, it can also be frozen. Expires after 45 days
I love the seamoss! When I am not taking it I definitely feel more tired. I put my seamoss in my tea or juice in the morning and it’s become apart of my daily routine. I can’t wait to try the scrub and body butters 😍